The Witch’s Trinity will be on bookshelves Sept. 25, 2007! Please attend one of the following events:
* Sept. 25 (the launch): Cody’s Books, Berkeley, at 7 p.m. (1730 Fourth St.)
* Sept. 26: M is for Mystery, San Mateo, at 7 p.m. (86 E. 3rd Ave.)
* Oct. 4: A Great Good Place for Books, Oakland , at 7 p.m. (6120 LaSalle Ave.)
* Oct. 13: Book Passage, Corte Madera, at 4 p.m. (51 Tamal Vista Blvd.)
* Oct. 17: Rickshaw Stop, San Francisco, at 7 p.m. (155 Fell St., at Van Ness)
* Oct. 30: Books Inc., Alameda, at 7:30 p.m. (1344 Park St.)
Last call for alcohol!
My last reading for WOMAN OF ILL FAME will be 7 p.m. Wednesday, April 4, 2007, at Black Oak Books, 1491 Shattuck Ave. in Berkeley, 510-486-0698. Below are the readings I already held. It’s now time for me to focus on getting ready for our baby… and then in September a whole new book launches, The Witch’s Trinity. Hope very much to see you at Black Oak… what a wonderful bookstore and such a pillar of the literary community.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
WOMAN OF ILL FAME launches February 1, 2007. The following events have been scheduled and more will appear as they are scheduled.
Thursday, Feb. 1, 2007: launch party and reading at A Great Good Place for Books in Oakland, 7 p.m.
Wednesday, Feb. 7, 2007: Mediabistro party with author Kemble Scott (for media only and must rsvp in advance with Mediabistro)
Friday, Feb 9, 2007: reading at Laurel Bookstore in Oakland, 7:30 p.m. (please note that event time is half-hour later than originally posted)
Thursday, Feb 22, 2007: reading at Books Inc. in Alameda, 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, March 4, 2007: reading at Bird & Beckett in San Francisco, 4:30 p.m.